Monday, June 7, 2010

Curious George Play











In an effort to catch up on all the events of the past few months I wanted to backtrack and add some of my favorite pictures that I simply haven't had time to post. I turn my blog into books after so many posts so that my children will have a hard copy when they get older...who knows if they will appreciate it or not, but it is my goal to keep some sort of diary for them to look back upon.
So w/ that said I can't believe I forgot to post about our one night trip to Atlanta during spring break. We had too much going on with our businesses that week to go out of town so we decided to bring the kids on a mini getaway at the St. Regis in Atlanta. We spent the afternoon at the pool. Got all dressed up and went to a lovely dinner (in which Kaden broke a wine glass and spilt water everywhere and Kendall did a lot more crying than eating). Then we brought the kids to the Fox to enjoy the Curious George Live Performance, which they both did great at, even though I thought it was one of the worst plays I had ever been too. Then it was back to the hotel for dessert...yummy! The next day we went to the zoo and did some shopping. It was a great 24 hours :)

No comments: