Monday, March 7, 2011

Halloween 2010








More from my effort to get caught up on my blog...Halloween! Kaden dressed as a Star Wars character, which by the way is his new obsession...or should I say was! He literally becomes so involved in something and you think this is going to last. He needs to know every fact, watch every movie, read the books, play the games and get every toy made & then all the sudden he moves on. He still loves Star Wars but lately has showed an interest in anything Legos & Tron (I don't even know what that is, but they have a whole section of it at Toysrus)!
Kendall "Bee" was the cutest Dalmation puppy ever! I had ordered her a tutu off Etsy website (love Etsy!) and the lady cancelled the order on me the week before I needed it. So luckily I found a local girl who makes Tutu's and she surpassed my expectations and made an even cuter one!
Kaden also attended his first dance & participated in his first school parade. The theme was book characters so we dressed both kids up as Dr. Seuss characters Thing One & Thing Two. They had a blast and never left the dance floor.

No comments: