Monday, October 27, 2008

Kaden wants to turn 4!

When do you stop counting the 1/2 birthdays? Keith and I were just talking about how when we were kids we were always obsessed w/ turning a year older. As we have celebrated Saige, my niece, and Maddie, Kaden's friend, 4th bdays this past week he has become more and more interested in turning a year older. Before we know it our little man will be 4, then 5, then 16, then 21, then 30 and so on. As we looked through albums of the last 4 years last night it is crazy to us that so much time has passed before our eyes. I now totally get the saying that 'they grow up overnight.' I just want to keep my boy a baby just a little longer...I dread the day he stops asking to play w/ my hair and to hold him even though I seem to busy for it at times lately.

No comments: