Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Enough Time in the Day

I think my head may possibly spin off! But in a good way...if thats possible. I'm so busy I don't know which direction to head in. This morning started with getting up 40 minutes after the alarm went off so we all went in to pure panic mode. Keith was trying to get out the door to get to the gym before work and decided to bring Kendall with him so we had to get her fed and dressed in about 20 minutes, which is not fun w/ a one year old who thinks the world revolves around her. Then we had our cleaning company coming to the house so I had to get the house picked up for them to clean!...beds stripped, start wash, etc.(I know...poor me...it could be so much worse...I could actually have to clean my house!) Then it was time for Kaden and I to hurry up and get ready to go on a field trip which involved me being out in nature on a hike...not quite my cup of tea, but Kaden and his classmates had a blast. Then it was back home to meet the babysitter, a quick change of clothes and off to meet a good friend for a quick lunch. Then to the store to check in shipments and return calls for 30 minutes. Off to the doctor for an appointment (that will require a whole new post...I'm on strep throat #3 for the year!). Then back to the store to get merchandise priced and ready for our ribbon cutting ceremony tomorrow. Kids and Keith arrived at store...time to drop Kaden off at choir. Then to dinner. Then to grocery store. Finally home....bath, laundry, clothes picked out for tomorrow, dishes, banking and I'm so tired I thought why not blog about my craziness! :) Time to go kiss my sleeping beauties upstairs and call it a day! Tomorrow is a whole new adventure.

1 comment:

Kelly Young said...

glad you blogged! Nice to know what's going on! :) See ya soon!!!