Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cookie Magazine No More

In the last month I have only opened the mail that looked of real importance and have thrown the rest into piles in my pantry. As I have finally had the time to filter through it this morning I found a life altering post card. My favorite of all time magazine is no longer going to be published. Cookie, a magazine with all the best family stuff! It has fashion, not the kind any normal person can afford, but nonetheless fun to look at and get ideas from, and of course my favorite part was the travel sections all catered to vacations & getaways w/ kids. I had used several of their itineraries for trips...most notable was our trip in the spring of 2008 to Dallas & Houston, TX. But it was also so much more with stories told from a real Moms point of view containing details and real life no nonsense truth but w/ a quirky comedic tone...oh how I'm going to miss those stories!

No comments: