Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kendall's First Pedicure





I decided once Kendall turned two it was time for her to get her first pedicure. I was a little skeptical that it would work out...but she did great! Her cousin Kylee came along, which I think helped as she wants to do everything her big girl cousins do as well as my Mom and Kendall's Godmother, Shay. Kendall sat completely upright and pointed out her little legs just perfect. She started to get a little wet sitting that close to the bowl so we decided to depants her :) and let her get a pedi in her diaper!!! Waiting to dry was a little bit more of a challenge...especially as I was trying to get a pedicure. But it turned out very cute...little tiny pink toes w/ a yellow flower on each of her big toes...completely fitting as her favorite color is yellow :)

No comments: