Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrating 4th of July Family Style

The crew from left to right: Harrison, Ethan, Kiersten, Saige, Sophie, Julia, Makenzi holding Kendall, Kaden, Kaylee and Kylee. 11 kids...you can imagine the chaos.
Ok, there is me, and I can only account for Kaden & Kendall. My sister Lindsey has two kids Kylee and Ethan as well as her husbands three girls, Julia, Mae Mae and Sophie. Then there is my little sister Jenna & her daughter Saige and her fiance's three children Kaylee, Kiersten and Harrison. So I hope that explains the multitude of children that are at all of our family functions!!! The funny thing about this picture is with that many kids it is impossible to get them to all look at the camera at the same time but some how most everyone was looking to the side in this one to see Kaden kissing Kendall or Kylee's crying fit...not sure which one caught their attention.
Jenna & Saige (on the back deck is my sister Lindsey, her husband Ken, Keith and my dad and 1/2 of my mom...aka Pops & Lala.

Me and my boy...Kaden Michael


Keith and his girl...Kendall Brianna. Sporting her too cute 4th of July swim attire

Kaden & Kendall before swimming and eating in their matching outfits. It was too cute and Kaden hated every minute of it!

So we hung out at my parents house today w/ my entire family...the short and extended versions :) We did a lot of swimming and even more eating. Keith will be out of town working for the actual holiday tomorrow so it was nice to be able to celebrate today. The only thing missing was fireworks, but who needs that when you have 11 kids with attitudes and tantrums....all jokes aside it was a lovely afternoon and it was wonderful just to hear the laughter from all the kids enjoying the pool and each other.


1 comment:

Tara said...

man, that is a lot of kids. Looks like fun. Hope to see you later today and if not hope you guys have a great 4th!