Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My State of Mind

Do you ever feel like your head is going to spin off and you have so much to do that your not even sure where to begin??? Well, this is my dilemma! We returned last night from a 5 night 6 day vacation to Destin, Fl w/ friends. We had a blast and I will post pics from our trip soon but w/ Kendall's birthday and party this weekend, family visiting and trying to run a business while being gone for almost a week I have quite the task ahead of me. I'm also in the middle of that emotional state of mind that my baby girl is about to be one...this year has flown by and Kendall has developed into this beautiful enthusiastic happy wonderful girl and I want her party to be just as special as she is. Not to mention that I'm a little OCD when it comes to hosting a party.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Just think of it this way, Kendell will LOVE her party even if everything is not perfect. Your house is always beautiful and you and Keith are such great people. I know that you will get everything together and her party will be a complete success!!! See you guys on saturday!!!