Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Illness Update...Swine Flu

It was night number 4 in the swine flu epidemic at our home. Kaden & Kendall were both diagnosed w/ the illness yesterday morning at their pediatrician after days of high fevers & various other symptoms from them both and visits to the children's hospital and pediatrician. They both continue to run fevers anywhere from 100 to 103 and the tylenol and motrin and gatorade are flowing through them. The scariest moment of it all is when Kendall had a fever induced seizure or Febral Seizure monday afternoon. It is an image that has scarred my memory and one that I never want to see again. These babies are my life and I just wish I could make it all go away...I would take the illness and put it in my body in a heartbeat if I knew it would make them better.

We truly appreciate the care and concern that have come from so many of our friends and family and please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make the road to recovery.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

im praying for everyone!!!!