Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Ultimate Day Spa Experience

I have found a piece of heaven in Acworth, GA. at the Bella dia European Day Spa. I have been looking for a place to call home for eyebrow waxes, facials, manis/pedis, massages and more. Not that I get to indulge myself very often, but when I do I want it to be a luxurious experience and not a wham bam thank you mam and out the door. Well from the moment I walked into the door @ Bella Dia I could tell I was going to like it. The smells, lighting, sounds and ambiance are just perfectly relaxing & inviting. Another big bonus is the european toilets w/ the heated seats...awesome! I have signed up for a series of facials and microdermabrasions and I have just completed my second round and feel super refreshed! I have also had an eyebrow wax, pedicure (which I got two weeks ago and still looks perfect), soothing eye treatment and makeup consultation...all of which were amazing. Seriously, I can not sing their praises enough. And to top it all off you are handed a rose at the end of your treatments just so you can feel extra special.
Check them out at www.belladiaspa.com They have locations in Acworth as well as Austell, GA.
At the one in Acworth you are led into a quaint little waiting room and offered refreshments before your service, but don't forget to check out the bathroom :)
There are plenty of spa packages to choose from as well as some unique services such as eyelash extensions, photo rejuvenation, permanent makeup and laser hair removal. Up next for me...I would like to try the body wrap & polish and fire & ice signature facial....yummy for my body!!!
And yummy for my tummy, Fusco's Italian Eatery is right next door so after its nice to indulge in a good lunch and a glass of wine.

No comments: