Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Day in the City


We attended the Yellow Daisy Festival in Stone Mountain yesterday. Kendall did really good up until the point it was time to eat and there was no way I was getting back to the car in time and I was not about to go sit in a porta-potty. So I found a children's clothing booth and asked the woman working if I could make a strange request. Next thing I knew I was behind her booth in a camping chair in the woods breast feeding....

I did buy an adorable dress from the woman in exchange for her hospitality!

We went w/ my parents, aka LaLa & Pops, so Kaden was happy to spend the day being spoiled.
We also made Kendall's first trip into Buckhead and stopped at a family friendly pizza place right off Peachtree Rd. All in all it was a great day, just a very long one.

No comments: