Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obsessed with Clothes

I knew we were in trouble the minute I heard Kendall was a girl. I have always dressed Kaden well, but having a girl to dress is a lot more fun! There are just so many cute clothes out there for girls. No matter where I go, online or in a store, there is something adorable for our little baby girl. However, I don't want to fall into the pattern of spending way more money on Kendall's wardrobe than Kaden's. Being a self professed shopaholic, which pains my husband, I'm so excited that I will have a shopping buddy for life in Kendall.
I'm feeling a little guilty over my current spending and of course trying to justify it!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey new baby girl, sleep deprivation...if shopping works to ease the stress GO FOR IT!!! Your kids are always dressed adorable and we appreciative anytime Ramsey gets to borrow Mr. Kaden's cool clothes.