Thursday, September 4, 2008

To Be or Not to Be?...Becomming a Housewife

Before I became pregnant w/ Kendall I was a working woman. I thrived off having my career and being a Mom to Kaden. Not that it wasn't a struggle; always feeling like I did not have enough time. I hated even missing a haircut of Kaden's, but I felt that I was good at what I did and it gave me a sense of self. However, the company I was working for was a national builder and so there went my job as the housing market crashed. I then decided to take a step back and concentrate on my family. Thus, we became pregnant w/ Kendall. I'm now a soccer Mom, as I used to tease, and I couldn't be happier. I figured my children are only going to be small for this brief moment in time and I don't want to miss a thing. Not that it is easy on us financially, but it is important to both Keith and I for me to be at home full time right now. One day I will again broaden my horizons and possibly enter the working world or even go back to school and get my masters, but for now our children have become the primary focus.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love it! I am so proud to be a friend of such an intelligent, beautiful woman and soccer mom!lol