Friday, September 12, 2008

Kendall @ 6 weeks

The infamous "my baby slept through the night at 6 weeks" does not pertain to my children. Kendall's sleeping habits seem to be getting worse instead of better. I have decided to give her a bottle of formula before bed time to see if that will keep her settled longer; although it did not help much last night.
I took her to the doctor on Wednesday for a rash on her face and head, which turned out to be prickly heat and baby acne, and for a swollen breast, which turned out to be hormones....well better to be safe than sorry. However, I did find out that our little girl is weighing in at 10lbs 2.8oz. A long way from her 6lbs 13oz birth weight in just 5 1/2 weeks!
We have come up w/ a variety of nicknames for our little girl including Kendall Bee, Boopy Girl, and Funny Face. Who knows where these names come from or how they stick as I still call Kaden 'Diddle'!

No comments: