Thursday, September 4, 2008

Musical Beds


Now that Kendall is 5 weeks old and I have not slept for more than 3 hours at once I really need to establish a sleep pattern that works for all of us. Keith and I made the mistake of having Kaden in bed with us and now he is 3 1/2 and on a mattress on the floor of our bedroom as he is too scared to sleep in his own room. I'm hoping not to establish this same pattern w/ Kendall, but its hard when your kids are such great snugglers! I know its all my fault. So Keith has been staying w/ Kaden at night and I have been on baby duty as I'm nursing exclusively. So we have been rotating out beds at night. Good thing we have a few bedrooms to choose from!!! Don't worry I do have a plan, I just need to execute it....

1 comment:

Tara said...

yeah!!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm telling you I think you'll totally love it. We'll have blogging class 101 soon.