Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Bee Weekend






















I love and hate busy weekends. Love that it keeps me and the kids occupied while Keith is out of town and that I have events to dress up my babies for :) Hate that there is zero down time and we get thrown off our schedule and that I'm exhausted!






Anyways, the pics capture my cuties this weekend in all their glory. First on Thursday it was out to dinner and shopping for carseats before Keith headed out of town. Kaden has finally transitioned to a toddler booster seat and he is soooo proud of it! Friday we hosted a morning playdate followed by another play date at the pool later that evening. Saturday included a trunk show at a local boutique, which was total chaos w/ two kids in tow. Then it was off to lunch w/ my parents and then my mom and I had the bright idea to drive down to Atlanta w/ the kids to a furniture outlet. We didn't find anything good at our first stop so we were determined to find some where we could shop and find some goodies. So we stumbled upon a cute little shopping area on Howell Mill Road that included an eatery where we cooled down and Kaden got an ultimate smore cupcake (what a mess!). It also had a great selection of products including wine so we stocked up on a few bottles. However, my favorite was that there were children's boutiques so I was able to get a gift for the birthday party the kids and I were attending that evening. Kendall's little baby friend, Harris, was turning one and he had a mickey mouse theme party! It was too cute. What a great place for Kendall to wear her Minnie Mouse dress. And as if that was not enough excitement for one day we decided to host a sleepover and have my friend Veronica and her two kids over. We had a great time and started Sunday off w/ a big breakfast at our house for all the kiddos....the favorite of course being bacon! Then it was time to get ready for yet another party. My dear old friend Shelly is getting married next month so I took the kids along to her bridal shower. They looked so cute in their matching outfits and of course Kaden made some new friends to play with the whole time. Once we left it was off to the grocery store and time to get home and clean up. Seriously, I feel like my laundry room door is going to fall off from the amount of clothes piling up in there. However, there was not much time for cleaning as my mom came over with Chinese and some much needed down time to look over pictures from Kendall's party. Wow...I'm just exhausted from writing this! I'm actually happy its Monday :)


The adorable "K" monogram shirts are from collections by Tara Nichole. How lucky that my bff is uber talented. She has a whole line of unbelievably cute baby and toddler clothing and products. Check her out at http://collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com/

No comments: