Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ouch!!!

Why does working out have to hurt so bad? And for that matter occur at such ungodly hours!
After almost two years of inactivity and not setting foot in a gym...I have decided it is time to get my butt back in gear! Well tone it up at least :)
I have been walking our neighborhood this week. Sounds easy enough I know but there is one very steep hill that is seriously giving me shinsplints. Then yesterday Keith and I decided to go play tennis! I will mention that I beat him 6-1 6-2. However, my shoulders, arms, stomach, actually my whole body is literally screaming in pain this morning! I did love being out there and look forward to the opportunity of playing more this Fall.
To top it all off, I'm mentally trying to prepare myself for the fact that I'm suppose to be at a spin class at the gym in one hour. They made need a stretcher to get me out of there!!!!

No comments: