Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kendall turns 1!











I can't believe my baby girl is officially one! I never knew how true the words were...'they grow up too fast'... until I had kids. I must brag for a moment though...this girl of mine is picture perfect beautiful. Really she is a "living baby doll" as my friend Kim always says. She can truly light up a room w/ her big blue eyes, smile and contagious laughter and she knows how to demand attention! At the same time she is so loving and sweet and for the most part easy going. I fear she will be giving her big brother a run for the money in the talking department though, which means I'm going to have a permanent headache from the amount of talking that will occur at every waking moment!..but it is all worth it :)
Keith and I are amazed everyday by our two beautiful children and look forward to the years to come...we just hope we can slow down to enjoy these prescious years that go by all too quickly.
Yesterday Keith, Kaden, Meme (Keith's Mom) and I celebrated her birthday w/breakfast prepared by Keith, some present opening, a trip to the zoo and a delicious late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory followed by a little shopping! Her and Kaden even had cotton candy for the very first time (neither of them liked it!)
Kendall's little outfit was too cute...she wore pink seersucker shorts w/ a couture birthday shirt that read birthday princess in crystals. She also wore her signature bow, which read happy birthday, and at lunch sported her custom first birthday bib made by Tara. It was a great day and we were all exhausted when we finally got home, but Keith and I had much work to do for the big party today!

1 comment:

Tara said...

yeah!!! Happy Birthday Miss Kendall!!!