Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good Days & Bad Days

I received a note on facebook this week about how well behaved my children were at the bridal shower we attended this past Sunday! Wow, really??? I of course did not feel they were well behaved at the time. In fact, I was literally sweating through the entire event keeping up w/ them. Kaden must have grabbed 4 pieces of cake and Kendall just wanted me to walk w/ her all over the place but especially to be closer to the 6 month old twin baby girls nearby. However, once I received the complement I thought maybe they acted a lot better than I gave them credit for. The next day I went to Hobby Lobby to do some returns and look around. During our ten minutes in the store Kendall broke two glass candles and Kaden decided to run off w/ the buggy (Kendall in tow) I decided that if anyone seen my kids right then they might think they were the worst in the world and want to give me some serious parenting advice!!! I guess there are just going to be good days and bad days.

No comments: