Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Girls Trip







This past weekend was our 7th annual girls trip. ( I have missed two over the years). It all started w/ my bachlorette party to Destin, FL. in 2003 and since has been a tradition wheter it is for a bachlorette party or a getaway. This year we were celebrating Chivonne's 30th birthday and Kim's 29th in Savannah, GA! It is just nice to get away w/ your best friends and just be girls for a weekend. I think one of the best parts of this trip was sitting under a cabana by the pool during a rain shower and just being silly and compairing stories. It was nice to just relax, but I was missing my babies like crazy and realizing that I also missed Keith was nice too :) He took care of us from 200 miles away, upgrading our hotel room, giving us directions, telling us where to shop and eat dinner and hang out! These pics are from the night we dressed up for dinner. On the trip were myself, Shay, Veronica, Kim and Chivonne. There were definitly some memories made!!!

No comments: