Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Children's Consignment Sales

For those of you who follow my blog and are mommies here locally...I thought I would share some consignment sales that I have marked on my calander. I'm very selective but love finding a great bargain especially for an outfit or toy that my children will use two or three times!

Giggles & Grace
www.gigglesandgrace.org
Marietta Church of God 1083 Allgood Rd. Marietta
Fri Aug 21st 9am-8pm & Sat Aug 22nd 9am-1pm

Born Again Blessings Children's (I will miss this one bc I will be out of town so someone will have to let me know how it is for next year!)
www.bornagainblessings.com
Cobb County Civic Center 548 Marietta Pkwy
Fri Aug 14th 9am-7pm & Sat Aug 15th 9am-noon

Bentwater Children's Sale
www.bentwater-hoa.com
Cedarcrest Road in Acworth (follow signs) Note: No strollers due to stairs! (I was caught carrying around an infant car seat and chasing after a 3 year old last year so it may be best to try & come w/out little ones in my opinion)
Aug 6-8 Thurs & Fri 9am-7pm & Sat 9am-noon

Due West Sale
Due West United Methodist Church Family Center
3956 Due West Road (corner of Acworth Due West & Kennesaw Due West Road)
Aug 20th-22nd Thurs 9am-7pm Fri. 9:30am-6pm & sat. 8am-noon

Note: for best selections it is best to shop early. However, most of these sales will let things go for 1/2 price on Saturdays to get rid of whatever is left!
Happy Shopping :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

this is awesome. Big Mommy points here!

Katie said...

I love that I found an Amanda Remembered smocked dress at the consignment sale today for $10!!! Also got Kaden a couple of Playstation games and Nintendo DS games for $10-$15 a piece!