Monday, December 7, 2009

First Time Ice Skaters

Saige and Kaden in action...they stayed very close to the wall


My sister Jenna watched baby Kendall while I was out on the ice


Kendall in her adorable ice skates outfit



My nephew Ethan's sixth birthday was this past Saturday and it was celebrated with ice skates! It was the first time on skates for most of the kids so a lot of the parents were naturally worried and decided to throw on ice skates themselves and help the kids out on the ice....myself included. I took Kaden and my five year old niece Saige and I have to say by the end of it they were doing better than me! We all had a great time and the three of us were the last ones to leave the party. It was a blast and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Happy Bday E :)

No comments: