Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Great- Great Grandmother pilgrimage

Mommom w/ from left Kylee, Kendall, Sophie, Makenzie, Julia, Ethan, Kaden & Saige
My sisters, Mom and I w/ our Mommom at her home

Saige, Kendall and Kylee after dinner in Brasstown Valley



My sister Lindsey & her husband Ken w/ their 5 kids...4 girls and 1 boy w/ the youngest being six and the oldest 10!


Me and my boy

Lala & Pops w/ 8 of their 11 grandchildren and one more on the way any day!


My beautiful blue eyed girls...Kendall with Kylee in the background.

Kaden Michael


On our drive through the mountains we encountered snow so of course we had to stop so the kids could get out and kick it! :)


My Great Grandmother turned 98 this September and it has been awhile since our last visit. She is a kick... still funny as ever, full of stories, and still cleaning her own house! I was so proud to introduce Kendall to her great-great grandmother! My great Aunt was also there...she is 78, and amazes me that she is even that old she doesn't look or act it at all! It was a family pilgrimage up to the mountains of North Carolina w/ my parents, my two sisters and all our kids...we had to drive 3 cars. It took multiple food, bathroom and scenic stops. We even hit some snow on the top of the mountains. On the way home we stopped to eat dinner at the Brasstown Valley Resort.

No comments: