Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Brunch

LaLa and Kaden about to enjoy their dessert.

Kendall has a new bff...her Aunt Linny...you can see why as she is double fisting into the chocolate cake that her Auntie has placed in front of her!

Kendall was a lot more content on Julia's lap than Santa's! From left...Julia, Kendall, Makenzi, Ethan, Kaden, Saige, Kylee and Sophie.

Kaden was reciting his very important list, which kept going and going and...

Saige reads off her list!


We attempted another sitting w/ Santa...as you see it did not turn out well. I guess there is always next year. However, if Kendall is anything like Kaden is with the Easter Bunny it may take a few years!
This past Sunday my whole family...all 13 of us...attended Santa Brunch at the Club. All the kids got to talk to Santa and sit on his lap and tell him of all the items they were wishing for. Kaden of course was very specific and cute little niece Saige had a very thick envelope w/ all of her items...the funny part was she said it was a copy of the original...The original she had left on Pops desk...I think she already knows who the real Santa is!!!
The bunch buffet was awesome. There were tons of kid requested items and the dessert bar about did us all in. I was sitting next to my niece Sophie, who I'm pretty sure attempted to try every item. I thought for sure she was going to get sick, but she just kept on and with every bite said "this is sooo good I just can't stop." To top it off the little 7 year old ordered a black coffee to finish off her meal!
The icing on the cake was the elf that came around and made balloon animals for all the kids. And there was no drama...just laughing and a whole lot of eating!








1 comment:

Tara said...

Cute pics, and Kendall crying, I swear I have our Santa photo from lasy year top that. Remind me to show it to you the next time your over. Enjoyed lunch today!!!