Monday, December 21, 2009

New Camera

The Reindeer Ears were quite the entertainment

This would have made a great shot for my Christmas Cards

Kendall looking for the birdies

Saige showed off her missing tooth during bath time

Tickle Monster

Loved the way Kendall was looking out of the corner of her eyes

Precious angel got a little tired

Ok as if I don't take enough pictures! I have been asking for a camera that would give me more frames per second, more mega pixels, more zoom, more editing features, and more more more! Keith finally gave in and purchased the Nikon D5000 for me as my Christmas gift, which Kaden was so excited about he told me before I actually received it. I have a lot to learn but I'm loving all the new tools on this camera. Here are a few of the pictures I've taken over the last few days. I don't think photography is my calling but I do love getting some great candids and snapshots of the kiddos without paying the big bucks!

No comments: