Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let the Potty Training Begin

I've always heard girls were easier to potty train than boys...probably something to do with the fact that girls don't like to be dirty and seem to catch on quicker I suppose. Not that Kaden was too difficult. By 2 1/2 he was completely potty trained. But to my surprise at 16 months Kendall is showing all signs that she is ready to start the process...hold your gag reflexes for a minute...she has gone poo poo on the potty two days in a row! How did I know she was ready your asking???! She is the closet potty girl...she goes off to a quiet corner and squats for any type of bodily function so I think all it is going to take is time to commit on my side to get the job done! "Santa" has even added a pink princess royal throne potty training seat and book to her Christmas presents!
PS... I thought I would spare all of you from the pictures I took of this special event :)

No comments: